TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ACCOMMODATION AT LATITUDE 37 APARTMENTS
A copy of these Terms and Conditions is handed to every Guest of Latitude 37 Apartments. Checking into the apartments, using the security swipes/car park remote, and or key (s) is acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and Body Corporate Rules outlined below:
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS:
For stays up to one month (31 nights) your total booking will be charged to your credit card at the time of booking.
For stays one month or longer (32 nights) the first month will be charged to your credit card at the time of booking. Further payment for accommodation is charged every month in advance. Incidental charges accrued during your stay will be charged to your credit card. If payment is declined Latitude 37 will in the first instance try to contact you and secondly cancel your booking, keys, remotes and or swipes. Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd accepts no liability for cancellation due to non-payment.
In order to maintain the high standard of accommodation Latitude 37 is renowned for, we must regrettably apply the following additional charges:
- Cancellation Policy
- Latitude 37 website: Full Refund (Less Admin’ fee of $100 + GST) if cancelled two weeks prior to the arrival date, 100% payment required as a cancellation fee if cancelled less than two weeks prior to arrival date.
- Payments/Refunds by DINERS or AMEX incur a 3.5% surcharge fee.
- Payments/Refunds by VISA or MASTERCARD incur a 2.5% surcharge fee.
- In terms of no show – 100% no show fee applies.
- Late Check Out Fee: All late check outs not arranged with Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd prior to the day of departure will incur an additional full night fee. To prevent this fee, should you like to stay on a bit longer – please JUST phone us on ‘0274 356 088’ to check availability and cost.
- Early Check In’s: The sales office will offer you to book the room the night before if it is available, if not check ins are strictly after 2pm, unless otherwise arranged with Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd.
- Lock Out Fee: Should you lock yourself out of your apartment AND IF OUR OFFICE IS CLOSED FOR ANY REASON, then you will need to call 0274 356 088, The charge will be $150 + GST (plus surcharge for credit card). This will be charged to your credit card if not arranged to pay by direct transfer.
- Other: Roll away bed: $120 per week (No daily rates available), cot: $70 per week, high-chair: $70 per week, extra carpark: $30 per night (limited supply) All subject to availability. All toll calls or internet charges accrued will be charged to your credit card.
- Damage to property: loss or damage of carpark remote ($195), loss or damage of security tag ($75), loss/damage of key/s ($20 each) / damage to door lock ($275) incl GST. This will be charged to your credit card. You will also be liable to pay for any damage/s caused to the apartment or complex by yourself or your guest/s. Any lost keys must be reported as soon as you are aware of the loss.
- Guest Registration Form: This must be completed prior to arrival; photo ID and credit card must be sighted/copied upon arrival. Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd reserve the right to withhold the keys or refuse entry to the complex if the Guest refuses to supply such information.
- Housekeeping: When you check out, please make sure you do not leave dirty dishes or any rubbish in the apartment other than in the rubbish bins provided, otherwise there will be a minimum charge of $65.50 + GST.
- Power: Capped at $65 per week for Studio’s, 1 Bedroom Loft, 1 Bed Large, and 1 Bedroom + Study apartments and $85 per week for 2 Bedroom, 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom apartments, if you use more than this, any additional cost will be charged to your credit card.
- After hours service: After hours service is only for any emergencies. If you have all the information for your afterhours check-in but still need a call out, call out fee applies.
- Party Policy: There is a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY for all apartments, the Building Manager will follow Body Corporate rules and Terms and Conditions relating to Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd, and may order Guests to leave premises immediately if in breach of Body Corporate rules. $150 + GST call out fee (for each call out) will apply in relation to any noise complaint whatsoever.
- Car parking: Please ensure that you park in your allocated car park space or your car may be towed; you will then need to pay the tow away company a fee to recover your vehicle. If someone has parked in your carpark please contact 09 377 5649 / 0274 356 088 immediately.
- Rubbish: There are rubbish bins located inside the underground carpark near the vehicle entry point. You must put all your rubbish in these bins, do not leave in the corridor or common area/s.
- Heaters/Lights: When you vacate please turn off the heaters and lights in your apartment.
- Drugs: We have a ZERO TOLERANCE to drugs of any kind – the Building Manager will follow Body Corporate rules and Terms and Conditions relating to Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd: Guests will be ordered to leave the premises immediately. if you are in breach of Body Corporate rules and you have been ordered to leave, No refund will be given due to drugs on premises / use.
- Smoking / Vaping: No smoking or vaping is allowed inside the apartment or in the common areas at any time. Should smoke/vaping smells be detected inside the apartment, any cleaning of soft furnishings / carpet / window coverings needing to be done as a result of such will be payable by the Guest/s.
- Furniture / Chattels: The Guest’s shall not remove any furniture or any of the chattels from the apartment without the express permission of Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd (such permission to be given in writing only).
- Covid: if it is determined that you are positive and therefore have to change your booking the following will apply …
Admin fee $200 + GST / If cancelled within 5 days of arrival date there will be a 10% cancellation fee of your full booking amount applicable / Should you wish to re-book (subject to availability) the 10% will be waived but the deposit held in lieu of the new booking. A new booking is to be made within 6 months or as negotiated with Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd and subject to availability.
While every precaution is taken to ensure the security of your apartment and the car park area at all times, Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd accept no responsibility or liability for any damage to, or loss of any valuables, apartment keys, remotes, vehicles or personal belongings. Please do not leave valuables (or your car park remote or apartment keys) in vehicles and ensure no one tail-gates using your access. Please do not allow access to the building or carpark to anyone other than your guest/s.
Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd Emergency Evacuation Scheme Booklets: These are located in every apartment. Please read carefully as the information contained therein forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
BODY CORPORATE RULES:
All guest/s shall abide by the Body Corporate rules and shall keep the apartment clean and tidy and notify Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd of any repairs needed. Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd has a strict ‘no parties’ policy. Any guest who conducts a party and/or are disturbing neighbouring apartments and/or result in a call out by the onsite manager will automatically incur a penalty of $150.00 plus GST. If this request is ignored you may be forced to check out IMMEDIATELY. Entry will be denied to any guest under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Guests shall not damage or permit damage to the apartment or any part of Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd complex. The guest shall not make any alterations to the apartment without Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd written consent – this includes affixing pictures to the walls. The guest shall ensure the apartment is occupied for residential purposes only, you are not allowed to operate a business out of your apartment. The guest shall leave the apartment clean and tidy and clear of rubbish. The guest is not allowed to leave any personal belongings, plants, rubbish bags or other outside of the apartment in corridors/walkways. The guest shall ensure visitors are aware of and abide by these conditions.
Notwithstanding the Residential Tenancies Act, Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd may give immediate notice to terminate in any case where: Rent is 1 day in arrears; apartment was sub-let. Illegal drugs were used. Pets were located on the premises without prior permission. Parties with loud noise occurred; Or the guest caused or threatened to cause damage to any part of Latitude 37 Apartments or it’s employee’s or guest/s. The Guest has assaulted or threatened to assault the employees of Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd, or invitees, the Building Manager or the Body Corporate Manager. The Guest has purposefully contravened any of the Body Corporate rules. A copy of these rules is easily located in every apartment, and forms part of these Terms and Conditions.